Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Are. You. Serious?

For the first time in 7 weeks I finally beat Chanelle’s pace/mile last night. And not just kind of beat it – I was faster than her by 2min/mile. Holy Smokes! So, I’m obviously pretty impressed with myself (and she suggested I blog about it – so I am).  However, true to my nature, I’m mostly skeptical. Last night I was on a new route – I was wearing my new Brooks Adrenalines – I tried a new wrist band thingy for my iPhone (which for the past 7 weeks has been shoved in my sports bra – TMI? – I’m sure it was hard to get accurate GPS in there) – really everything was different compared to my normal morning runs. I’m also thinking it could have been a glitch in the App we use. Who knows? We will see if I can repeat this phenomenon on Thursday... Regardless my run history will show I kicked ass last night and that’s all that matters! Oh, and that I beat Chanelle for once, that matters too.
XO,
Chantele
p.s. She is really going to step up her game on Thursday and I'm a little scared about it...

4 comments:

  1. First of all, LOL about your gps getting lost in your cleavage. Also, I don't appreciate the swears coming out of your pure mouth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - to be clear my phone was not in my cleavage. It was tucked in a strap. :) Yes...my mouth...I need to watch it! Miss your face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's discuss all the things that could get lost in that cleavage of yours!! It's too risky to put things in there!! :) Glad to see you are kicking butt running - I admire you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I had better get started! You guys are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete