Sunday, October 7, 2012

It's late...I'm blogging.


So, first off - we need to discuss this running situation. Chantele and I made a commitment to run together - yet we haven't been able to run together lately and running solo has been very difficult. The mind takes control and makes you think you need to quit before your mile allotment is done. Silly mind games - it is unacceptable and can be avoided when you have a partner to run with. It makes me wonder why it is that the things you want most in life you sabotage? I want to be able to run solo without trying to talk myself out of running. It should be easy to do.



Also, it should be noted Chantele and I made the top 10 athletes of the week for our race (according to the Magic Valley News... take that as you wish...I thought it was very exciting). Regardless, running alone has been a challenge. We have discussed this over the past two weeks...it just makes me think - what else am I sabotaging? Happiness in life? Successful careers? Relationships? It simply makes me wonder. Running 5 miles...6 miles...what-have-you leaves a person a lot of time to reflect on life.

It's 4am. I don't know why I am writing this right now. But I'm not even tired, are you?

Have a wonderful week!

Live- Love-Run -

Chanelle

No comments:

Post a Comment